Ativan 2 MG tablets are an anticonvulsant that is used to relieve the symptoms of anxiety and seizures. But sometimes, it can also boost the risk of habit-forming tendency if taken for a long duration or at larger doses.
This tablet falls under a class of psychoactive drugs known as benzodiazepine. It is sold under the trade name of Ativan. It is given to people with anxiety disorders. It is also utilized for a sleeping disorder, seizures, surgery and many more.
How to Take Ativan?
Take Aitvan exactly according to your doctor’s instruction. Take it orally with plenty of water.
- This formula is not recommended for pregnant women as well as breastfeeding women.
- If you are suffering from depression then do not use it.
- Use with caution in individuals who are above or near 60 years and above due to the increased risk of sedation and muscle weakness.
- This tablet should not be stopped immediately without information the doctor due to the risk of withdrew symptoms such as behavioural disorder, tremor, anxiety, and convulsions.
- Blurred vision
- Sleep problems (insomnia)
- Loss of balance or coordination
- Muscle weakness