Tapentadol 100Mg treats moderate to severe pain
Tapentadol 100Mg is an opioid pain medication which is also termed as narcotic. It helps in treating moderate to severe pain. Tapentadol 100 gives round the clock treatment that does not get controlled by any other medicine. The extended release form of Tapentadol is not use as needed basis for the pain. The medicine should not be taken with severe breathing problems or even in case of a bowel obstruction called paralytic illus.
Tapentadol can also stop or slow the breathing process. The medicine should never be taken in larger amounts. Do not crush, break or open the extended-release tablet. It should be swallowed whole to avoid exposure to potentially fatal dose.
Side effects :
- Noisy breathing, shallow breathing, sighing
- A light headed feeling which makes you feel pass out.
- Agitation or feeling hot
- Severe drowsiness or dizziness
- Confusion or speech imbalance
- Low cortisols level or nausea, loss of appetite, vomiting, worsening weakness or tiredness.
Some of the common side effects of Tapentadol 100Mg are:
- Headache and feeling tired
- Constipation, vomiting, nausea or stomach pain
- Drowsiness and dizziness
Tapentadol 100Mg is a centrally acting pain reliever which is used by adults. It helps in treating moderate to severe pain and is prescribed by Doctors. It helps in treating moderate to severe pain. Doctor should be consulted before taking this medicine. The drug should be taken with or without food and instantly before going to bed.