Tramadol 100mg treats severe and moderate pain
Tramadol 100MG is a pain reliever that works similar to morphine. Tramadol like morphine binds to receptors in the brain and is important for transmitting the sensation of pain from throughout of the body to the brain. Although, there are chances of getting addicted to Tramadol tablets. Doctors prescribe the Tramadol 100 Mg tablets to manage moderate to severe pain. The extended release of severe chronic pain in adults.
What is the dosage for Tramadol?
The recommended dose of Tramadol is 50 Mg to 100 Mg for every four to six hours as needed during pain.
To improve the tolerance the patients should start 25 Mg/day and further the dose may be increased by 25 Mg to 50 Mg everyday.
Furthermore, 50-100 mg/day every 4-6 hours should be administered for Tramadol 100 Mg tablets.
Tramadol may be taken with or without food.
Side effects related to Tramadol 100Mg:
Withdrawal symptoms related to Taramadol tablets
- Excessive tear production
- Muscle pain
- Joint pain
- Abdominal cramps
Advice for use of Tramadol tablets:
- Use only for severe acute pain for not more than 5 days.
- Prolonged use may result in physical and psychological dependence.
- Avoid driving or using machinery if there is feeling of dizziness.
- Doctor may adjust your dose if you have liver or kidney disease.