TRAMADOL 100 MG (Topdol) tablets are used to support relieve moderates to moderately severe pain. It is similar to opioid analgesic. It mainly works in the brains to change how your body feels and responds to pain.
TRAMADOL 100 MG (Topdol) tablet is an oral medication; it is used to support relieve ongoing moderate to moderately severe pain. It is similar to opioid analgesics. It performs in the brain to change how your body feels and responds to pain.
How to take Tramadol?
Take tramadol according to the prescription and follow every suggestion. Sometimes, it is habit-forming, even at regular doses. And, misuse of pain medication can cause addiction, overdose, or death, especially in a child or other person utilizing the formula without a prescription.
Side-effects of Tramadol
In order to get effective output, read the medication guide provided by your pharmacist before you begin taking TRAMADOL 100 MG (Topdol) Tablets and each time you get relief.
- Do not take tramadol if you are allergic to the product or any ingredient of the product
- It blockage in your stomach or intestines
- If you have used an MAO inhibitor in the past 14 days
- This formula is not suitable for a child younger than 12 years old.
- It is not good to use for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers